||Digital Document Encryptor
||Win2000/7 x32/7 x64/Server/Vista/Vista x64/XP
||Digital Document Encryptor is a certified and awarded software product suitable for both the enterprise and private user. Encrypt sensitive documents and other private digital information you have on your computer.
Store information securely or send secure attachments by e-mail without worries. The receiver of an e-mail with an encrypted file will only need the right password and a browser to decrypt the e-mail locally. Point-to-point e-mail security ?®.
Select files or folders through the easy to use interface or simply right click on a file or a folder. The Digital Document Encryptor supports the AES 256 bit standard for maximum security.
- Uses strong encryption and supports several encryption algorithms including the new AES standard 256 Bits.
- The software allows you to easily select a file to be encrypted by a simple right click, browse for a file or drag and drop functionality.
- Create encrypted e-mail attachments that can be sent to someone that does not have the software installed. Only the correct password is needed to unlock encrypted information.
- Encrypted file is sent as an HTML file. The Receiver only needs to double click on the attached file as normal to start the decryption. Files can also be sent as .safe files and decrypted with the free SafeIT Encryption Reader ?®.
- Also take advantage of the Free SafeIT Encryption Reader for installation on other computers where you only need to be able to decrypt information that you carry with you for example.
- The software supports multiple encryption of selected files i.e. encrypt a file more than once and use different combinations of passwords and encryption algorithms. - The software includes full shredding functionality and always offers you the opportunity to shred the original file when you have completed a successful encryption.